This app allows pseudo-recovery mode system firmware update from xmb. Should work with any Firmware that allows the PKG to install. No more hold down power crap...lol.
CONDOR UPDATER 3.1:
- Condor Updater now runs on any CFW with recovery option (2.50 and above), and on 3.55 OFW, other OFW’s(untested).
CONDOR UPDATER 3:
- Re-wrote code to make app compatible with 4.xx CFWs.
- Cleaned Code and removed unneeded LV2 patch protections.
- Replaced loading method.
- Replaced ICON0.PNG and PIC1.PNG.
CONDOR UPDATER 2:
- Reduced Total application size.
- Improved stability.
CONDOR UPDATER 1:
- First version, allows pseudo-recovery mode system firmware update from xmb.
- I am not liable if this application disables or damages your console and or handheld, try at your own risk.
DOWNLOAD: CONDOR UPDATER 3.1
SIZE: 3.07 MB (3,229,184 BYTES)
DOWNLOAD: CONDOR UPDATER 3
SIZE: 2.82 MB (2,961,216 BYTES)
DOWNLOAD: CONDOR UPDATER 2
SIZE: 785 KB (804,000 BYTES)
DOWNLOAD: CONDOR UPDATER 1
SIZE: 12.6 MB (13,312,656 BYTES)
I think this is a very handy app, and as always, I hope you enjoy my releases…caw!
- Install PKG.Run
- Condor Updater.
Disclaimer I am not liable if this application disables or damages your console and or handheld, use at your own risk.
Compatability After much testing, I've come to the conclusion that Condor Updater will only work with NOR flash, NAND is not supported, sorry.