PS3LoadX_4.xx [fixed for 4.xx CFWs]
Here’s and updated and repacked PS3LoadX for 4.xx CFW’s, did some minor code cleanup, and bug removal, also reduced application size and replaced the loading method. Also replaced ICON0 and PIC1 for better aesthetics. Enjoy…
Download: PS3LoadX_4.xx [fixed for 4.xx CFWs]
- Repacked for use with 4.xx CFWs.
- Replaced loading method.
- Fixed minor bug with Temporary Folder.
- You can load SELF files using the net.
- You can load applications from USB/ HDD devices
- You can install applications to the USB or HDD devices from one .zip file
- You can copy applications from USB devices to HDD
- Also you can delete installed applications.
- You can load .ZIP files via tcp using the network, just like the SELFs.
- An “install” folder will be built into your [USB/HDD root: Homebrew] Folder and contents shadow copied to PSL145310/homebrew/install.
- The”install” folder can be added manually as-well, if no network loading is to be used.
- Programs will be displayed in PS3LoadX and buttons commands will be available accordingly.